Want to join CES? Here's how.
1) Go to National Student Nurses' Association's website (copy and paste link provided)
2) Pay for membership on the NSNA website:
There are two options for membership, one year fee of $47 or two year fee of $90
*note: these fees go towards a membership to CES as well as NSNA, which will give you access to scholarship opportunities, exclusive nursing student forums or seminars, virtual events, etc. associated with NSNA
NSNA fees are also good for resumes and for community service opportunities :-)
3) Email proof of payment (screenshot) with your First and Last name and semester classification to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Request for membership through engage and wait to be approved!
5) Optional but recommended to keep up with meetings: follow our socials
FaceBook: Chi Epsilon Sigma-Dallas
Remind101: text "chiepsil" to 81010
If you have any questions about membership and etc, feel free to email us at email@example.com